Thank you to everyone who came and voted for Mr. Lonely Sock last week! We are now that much closer to have Mr. Lonely Socks date all sorted out. Last weeks winner was Lara's entry #3:
"Sultry cashmere sock seeks solemate for walks in the park, cuddling up cables by the fire, and ribbing on the go. Decorative heel flaps are a plus! Acrylic's need not apply."
Her sock will go onto the finals with all the other contestants.
This week the lovely hopefuls are:
1. Sock, reappeared from black hole, all alone, wants partner for friendship, symmetry and sense of belonging. Lost wearer, and meaning. Needs matching friend to continue on life's journey. No gloves, mittens or toppers need apply!
2. I've never answered one of these ads before, but you got my attention. Earthtones are my favorite color, and I love cuddling, keeping my sweetheart warm. Fireplaces on a chilly eve? Lights my fire. A sunset over the ocean with you? What could be nicer. I'll go anywhere with you, and I think we'll make a perfect pair! Wool you be mine?
3. I am looking for the perfect handsome sock -- the finer your gauge, the better. Willing to go toe up or top down. Love of outdoor activities a must -- are you a golf sock? A cycling sock? Please include a swatch with yoru response.
4. Lonely sock seeks same. Must love fiber, cold feet and be a little twisted. Hoping for long term committed relationship, with trips to LYS and leisurely mornings perusing online fiber sites over a steamy romantic coffee. Only the serious need respond.
5. Man seeks "Right" Mate Sole survivor seeks the "right" mate to make a perfect match. Seeks someone with lots of visual interest but not too complicated.
Again, please e-mail me at email@example.com if any of these are yours!