Happy Spring Thoughts, 2011 edition.
1. Hello Bambi, thank you for eating my weeds this time!
2. Hello Forget-me-nots. How interesting that your flowers look just like Brunnera's flowers! As far as I can tell, you're not even distant cousins.
5. Dear Portland, I love that you still have a use for those iron horse-tie rings along the curb.
6. Granada! The latest sock from the Illuminations sock club.
7. Waterfalls. I love waterfalls. Especially those with primeval ferns, thick moss and ethereal light.
8. Bicycles. I think it's time to get out the bicycle. See you all later!